Balsamic Roasted Summer Bliss, I Mean, Tomatoes
|Balsamic Roasted Tomatoes||
- 2 lb. small tomatoes, such as grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper together in a large glass baking dish (I use a 9×13 dish)
- Roast tomatoes for 15-20 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to burst.
- Stir in vinegar and parsley and serve warm or cold.
These tomatoes are wonderful tossed with fresh, hot pasta.
Be good sweet readers. But not too good! That’s boring ;)