I Exchanged My Sapphire Ring for a KitchenAid…No Kidding.
I love YOU guys. That’s why I’m gonna give one of you a BEAUTIFUL, BRAND NEW KITCHEN AID STAND MIXER!!!
1. (required) Just tell me what makes this Crystal Blue KitchenAid perfect for you.
2. Subscribe to my blog Fields of Cake…it’s worth it ya know ;) let me know in a comment
3. Follow Fields of Cake on Facebook. (come back and tell me in a separate comment.)
4. Follow KitchenAid on Facebook. (come on back now…and tell me again in another separate comment)
5. (this one is worth 3 entries) Write a food limerick. This one is mostly for entertainment purposes and I know you all can rock the limericks! Here is what it is, and how to write one.
6. Follow Fields of Cake on Twitter. (you know what to do…come tell me in a separate comment)
7. Follow KitchenAid on Twitter. (tell them I sent you and tell me in a separate comment)
Now THAT’S a lot of entries! DO IT!
|Raspberry Nutella Sorbet||
- • 2- 14 ounce packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- • 1/2 cup sugar
- • 3 tablespoons raw honey
- • 1 ½ cups water
- • 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- • 1/3 cup Nutella
- • 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur (I used Chambord)
- Push raspberries through fine metal sieve, over a clean bowl; set bowl of juice aside and discard pulp.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, honey, and water.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Add cocoa; cook stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, whisk in Nutella and then the raspberry puree and raspberry liqueur.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. The colder it is, the finer the crystals, the smoother the mouth feel.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer’s directions.
*I was not reimbursed for this post or given free product. KitchenAid is generously providing the giveaway. (pretty sad I can’t win, but super happy you can). I only want to share what I love with you, so that is all you will ever see me reviewing, or giving away.
Be good sweet readers. Be good! But not too good. That’s boring.