Warm Herbed Olive Oil Dip and a Giveaway
Our family has a bit of an obsession. There are few foods more satisfying than a crusty loaf of bread to dip in warm, peppery olive oil. If left to our own devices, we would tear through a whole chewy loaf and cups upon cups of olive oil dip…and I am talking per person.
The trick to a truly amazing olive oil dip, is a truly amazing olive oil. I know I keep telling you this, but it is because it is so very true. Nudo Olive Oil is so good. It makes all the difference. I want to be able to share it with you all.
Warm Herbed Olive Oil Dip
- 1 cup Nudo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
Or (in place of steak seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp. fennel seeds
- Place all ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat over medium low heat until garlic begins to turn just golden. Take it off the heat immediately. Serve warm with crusty bread.
Be good sweet readers. But not too good! That’s boring ;)